That Achilles heel, it turns out, was that they were entirely invisible to a large section of their market.
With an impressive local presence and the reputation to match, there was no reason why OrthoAtlanta couldn’t reach a wider audience. They turned to Cardinal for help.
After a few consultations and an audit of their marketing strategy, we discovered three areas that needed improvement:
- The client has absolutely no social media presence
- They had never utilized paid advertising to complement their marketing efforts
- They did not rank well for key phrases focused on Atlanta Orthopedic Surgeons
Armed with that knowledge, we got to work designing a cutting edge marketing plan that would enhance OrthoAtlanta’s online presence to better serve their current patients while helping them grow their practice within their market.
HOW OUR SURGICAL MARKETING EFFORTS HELPED ORTHOATLANTA BECOME A DOMINANT FORCE IN THE REGION
An effective marketing campaign uses organic, paid, and social channels to deliver results.
As part of our PPC strategy, we built out a comprehensive keyword list, built an extensive negative keyword list, and ran bid optimizations on a daily basis to ensure our client got the best possible return on investment.
Our paid advertising strategy not only helped OrthoAtlanta see results fast, but the results of that campaign helped shape our long-term organic approach.
As part of this organic strategy, we added OrthoAtlanta to key local physician directories and launched a variety of link-building campaigns that focused on digital PR, press releases, and on-site technical SEO strategies.
Through constant analysis and an embrace of agility, we provided the type of results OrthoAtlanta has long been after:
- OrthoAtlanta now ranks in the top 3 for all of their targeted market keywords
- Organic web traffic has increased by more than 90%
- Monthly web visits rocketed to 7,457 from 3,909
- Our successful PPC campaigns resulted in an average cost-per-click that is 40% lower than their competitors while maintaining first-page Google ad placements
- Our PPC campaign drove an average of 1,300 additional qualified leads to their website monthly
MAKE NO BONES ABOUT IT – ORTHOATLANTA IS SYNONYMOUS WITH ATLANTA ORTHOPEDICS
With nearly 90% of U.S. adults using the internet to find doctors and answers to healthcare questions, having a strong digital presence is key to the success of any medical practice.
For OrthoAtlanta, it took a more comprehensive approach to digital marketing to help them break through the plateau they’d be stuck on for so long.
Ready to Rise Up on the Internet?
Fill out the form to get started!