Join the Conversation
Did you know that there are roughly 7 billion people in the world, and nearly 25% of them are on social media? Ever hear of the phrase: Go where your customers are?
I think you know where we’re headed with this: your customers are on social media.
Move past simple post updates and discover how social media can make your franchise business stand out in your local community. Don’t worry – we’ll get you there.
Lead your community
The most successful brands on social media have built huge communities across several platforms. Chances are your franchise brand already has a decent following – but how can you make sure your local community is engaged with your franchise?
The only way to ensure you build your community of loyal and returning customers is to make sure you spend time on the social platforms where your target market congregates. That’s why before we even send out our first post on your behalf, we leave no stone unturned to discover the best places and times for you to socially invest your resources.
Here’s how we help you get social:
- Correct issues in your existing profiles
- Create internal social media policies for your team to follow
- Use your social media platforms to engage with and influence current and potential customers
- Differentiate your franchise from other businesses in the area
- Provide you with analytics that will help guide future social success
Using your franchise’s existing brand, combined with the you factor, we’ll develop a social voice that will connect you with your local community.
Ready to Rise Up on the Internet?
Fill out the form to get started!