cardinalws Cardinal Web Solutions
The Earned Media Specialist will help develop and execute organic search strategies for a range of client industries. This role must understand competitive analysis, on-page / off-page optimization, content development, digital PR, and how each of these work in unison to provide lift to the businesses we serve. This role requires a “thinker” that is always evaluating the current mix of tactics to ensure we are delivering the best possible results that drive website traffic and revenue, nurture consumer engagement and build brand awareness.
The ideal candidate will be confident, innovative, and an outstanding communicator. Must have 1-3 years of organic search, content marketing, digital PR, or local SEO experience. Must have a desire to grow and learn, with outstanding written and oral communication skills. This individual must also collaborate with other Cardinal staff to ensure coordination of combined initiatives and manage projects to successful completion in support of metric driven goals and objectives.
Earned Media Specialist:
- Execution of organic search and content marketing tactics in line with our company objectives and manage the prioritization of delivery.
- Audit websites and provide technical recommendations for improving organic visibility and performance.
- Monitor, analyze, report and present on organic search and content performance results to internal team members and on client calls and in client meetings as required.
- Research and stay-up-to date on new developments, trends and technologies.
- Develop and implement link building campaigns.
- Devise and implement content and digital PR marketing strategies.
- Manage local business listing information (NAP) across online directories via software tools and manual claimings.
- Integrate online reputation monitoring and management into organic search strategies.
- Leverage various internal and external analytics tools to measure performance and competitive performance such as Moz, SEM Rush, Google Analytics and Webmaster tools, etc.
- Meet or exceed new customer acquisition goals through organic search and content marketing, including revenue goals and cost targets.
- Must have 1-3 years of hands-on experience in at least one of the following organic search, content marketing, digital PR, and/or local SEO (Maps/Directories/Reputation)
- A strong understanding of all best practices such as content optimization, meta-data optimization, organic-friendly site architecture.
- Technical knowledge/experience with the following: XML sitemaps, Robots.txt, HTML.
- Have strong time management, communication, project management, and presentation skills.
- Strong knowledge of organic best practices (keyword research, on page optimization, link building and content development).
- Strong knowledge of CMS platforms (WordPress a big plus).
- Strong disposition for data-driven marketing.