Social Media Client Success Stories
At Cardinal, social media is about much more than having really really ridiculously good hair. And while all of our social media specialists have mastered the art of perfectly coiffed hair, they have also mastered the art of building out effective, custom campaigns for audiences in a diverse range of industries and businesses of all sizes.
Our top priority with every social media strategy is to put your brand in a position where you are reaching target demographics with the right message at the right time and converting customers.
Social Media is one of our specialties, and we love what we do, which is why our clients’ campaigns get such great results.
Cardinal Web Solutions Social Media Campaigns Include:
- Social media audit
- Competitive insights
- Implementation and branding guidelines
- Profile setup, design and optimization
- Unique content strategy aligned with brand identity and voice
- Monthly content calendars and social posting schedules
- White label promotional campaigns
- Engagement through social media campaigns and reviews
- Social listening
- Customized monthly reporting
Find out more about the integrated digital marketing services we offer, or contact us today to find out how we can boost your online visibility.
The Benefits of Effective Social Media Campaigns
Finding the time and resources to run a business and strategize for social media is a challenge that many companies have come up against in the past few years. It is also a valuable digital marketing strategy that can easily be overlooked due to budgetary or staffing restraints. However, marketing your business on social media is about much more than getting “likes” on pictures or being poked by a friend.
Engaging regularly on social media channels enables your customers to interact with your company on a daily basis, which gives your business:
- Increased conversions through social selling
- Control of conversations about your business online
- Increased visibility and brand awareness
- Increased customer satisfaction